Are you a software testing professional, who craves to improve the development processes and the quality of products and services? Do you enjoy explorative testing and test automation? Can you easily see the big picture of the testing of a service?
In case you answered “yes” to most of the questions, we want you in our team. We don’t offer you ready made processes and answers, but want to create new things and solve problems together, towards another great success story. By placing the bits and pieces together, through the whole organization, we want to deliver solutions that our customers could not even think of. With quality assured to an extent they could not even dream of. The work is done in inspiring atmosphere of a young and growing company, where we develop both internal and client projects, and both internal and client businesses.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- An excellent environment for professional development
- A hierarchy-free and open organizational culture
- Opportunity to participate heavily in the development of the company
- Possibility to participate in future option programs
- Annual personal education budget
- Lunch-, Recreational- and Phone benefits
- Personal trainer services
- Weekly collective trainings
- Possibility for remote work on our office in Malaga
- Experience in test management
- Experience or knowledge about test automation
- You're a positive person who likes to work with people
- You're used to working with mobile and web applications
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish is a plus
Our recruitment process:
Our process is lean but thorough. The length of the process is largely depending on you. If you want, we can usually reach a decision in approximately one to two weeks. Here’s the process:
- A culture-fit discussion with our people team (and possibly a technical colleague) in which, we’ll find out whether VALA would be a home for you where you can feel comfortable, find meaningful work, learn and flourish professionally. Moreover, we’ll find out whether you would be a person who can maintain or preferably enhance our culture and the wellbeing of others.
- A coding test or similar for those who will need such skills in their work.
- A second interview with our customer management team to figure out how VALA’s customer projects match your knowledge, wishes and interests.
Fill your application in couple of minutes by clicking below. More information from Teemu Pesonen (+358 40 590 5007).