Test Automation Expert
Can you remember the keyword-chaoses in job advertisements? The feeling when the list of technologies to master is the longest part of the advertisement and you don’t apply, just because you don’t know all the mentioned letter combinations. Don’t worry, we believe that if you are a test automation expert, you’ll know everything you need to know.
We are looking for test automation experts. Technical knowledge and handling the most important tools are essential. Motivation and ability to learn are critical. However, the most important thing for us is that you share our values and feel that our culture is a match for you.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- An excellent environment for professional development
- A hierarchy-free and open organizational culture
- Opportunity to participate heavily in the development of the company
- Annual personal education budget
- Lunch- and phone benefits
- 500€ annual wellbeing budget. You choose where you use it (e.g. sports, culture, wellbeing, commuting).
- On your behalf, we compensate the carbon footprint of an average person living in Finland
- Possibility for remote work on our office in Malaga. During the pandemic we have a remote office at Ellivuori, Finland.
- Possibility for child care for a sick child
What we require:
- You’re a positive person who likes to work with different kinds of people
- A genuine interest towards software development processes and the quality of software
- When helping our customers, you don't merely think about technical solutions, but also consider the aspect of culture
- You don’t get overwhelmed by challenging situations, and can adapt to new things and environments quickly
- You have the will to do things better
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- You understand the benefits of test automation and know where and how it should be used
- Ability to assimilate and simplify complicated systems
- Courage to bring up your own observations and opinions and discuss your own and others’ ideas constructively
- You believe that you are worthy of this position, as a person and as a professional
- Good communication skills. Excellent English is required, Finnish is a plus.
Our recruitment process:
Our process is lean but thorough. The length of the process is largely depending on you. If you want, we can usually reach a decision in approximately one to two weeks. Here’s the process:
- A culture-fit discussion with our people team (and possibly a technical colleague) in which, we’ll find out whether VALA would be a home for you where you can feel comfortable, find meaningful work, learn and flourish professionally. Moreover, we’ll find out whether you would be a person who can maintain or preferably enhance our culture and the wellbeing of others.
- A coding test or similar for those who will need such skills in their work.
- A second interview with our customer management team to figure out how VALA’s customer projects match your knowledge, wishes and interests.
- Jan, Test Automation Expert
Fill in the application here below in two minutes! For further information, contact Teemu Pesonen +358 400 513 514.