CI, CD, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Robot Framework, Python, Selenium… If the above keywords cause excitement in you rather than cold sweat, keep reading. If challenging and meaningful work and continuous development of yourself and your company feels like something you can relate to, then we’re already pretty far.
We are looking for Devops engineers. Technical knowledge and handling the most important tools are essential. However, equally important for us is that you share our values and feel that our culture is a match for you.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- An excellent environment for professional development
- A hierarchy-free and open organizational culture
- Opportunity to participate heavily in the development of the company
- Possibility to participate in future option programs
- Annual personal education budget
- Lunch-, Recreational- and Phone benefits
- Personal trainer services
- Weekly collective trainings
- Possibility for remote work on our office in Malaga
What we require:
- You’re a positive person who likes to work with different kinds of people
- A genuine interest towards software development processes and the quality of software
- At least a couple of years of experience from Devops tools (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Git, Ansible…)
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
What we appreciate:
- Experience from test automation (e.g. Selenium, Robot Framework, Appium…)
- Scripting and programming knowledge (e.g. Python, Java…)
Our recruitment process:
Our process is lean but thorough. The length of the process is largely depending on you. If you want, we can usually reach a decision in approximately one to two weeks. Here’s the process:
- A culture-fit discussion with our people team (and possibly a technical colleague) in which, we’ll find out whether VALA would be a home for you where you can feel comfortable, find meaningful work, learn and flourish professionally. Moreover, we’ll find out whether you would be a person who can maintain or preferably enhance our culture and the wellbeing of others.
- A coding test or similar for those who will need such skills in their work.
- A second interview with our customer management team to figure out how VALA’s customer projects match your knowledge, wishes and interests.
Fill the application in two minutes below! More information from Teemu Pesonen (+358 400 513 514).