Junior Automation Specialist
This one is for recent graduates or students who are graduating soon. We are looking for talents who can start working full time. We hire only one candidate in a quarter (as soon as we find him/her), so the competition is tough. However, the requirements are short as hell. You don’t need to know everything, you just have to be the best in the following criteria:
- Good programming skills, preferably in Python
- Motivation and drive to become one of Finland’s best professionals in software automation
- Excellent people/social skills
- Finnish language
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- An excellent environment for professional development
- A hierarchy-free and open organizational culture
- Opportunity to participate heavily in the development of the company
- Annual personal education budget
- Lunch- and phone benefits
- 500€ annual wellbeing budget. You choose where you use it (e.g. sports, culture, wellbeing, commuting).
- On your behalf, we compensate the carbon footprint of an average person living in Finland
- Possibility for remote work on our office in Malaga. During the pandemic we have a remote office at Ellivuori, Finland.
- Possibility for child care for a sick child
Our recruitment process:
Our process is lean but thorough. The length of the process is largely depending on you. If you want, we can usually reach a decision in approximately one to two weeks. Here’s the process:
- A culture-fit discussion with our people team (and possibly a technical colleague) in which, we’ll find out whether VALA would be a home for you where you can feel comfortable, find meaningful work, learn and flourish professionally. Moreover, we’ll find out whether you would be a person who can maintain or preferably enhance our culture and the wellbeing of others.
- A coding test or similar for those who will need such skills in their work.
- A second interview with our customer management team to figure out how VALA’s customer projects match your knowledge, wishes and interests.
Fill the application in two minutes below! More information from Teemu Pesonen (+358 400 513 514).