Test Automation Expert
We are looking for test automation enthusiasts to join our growing number of QA professionals.
Robot Framework & Python. If this pair causes excitement in you, rather than cold sweat, keep reading. If challenging and meaningful work and continuous development of yourself and your company feels like something you can relate to, then we’re already pretty far.
Technical knowledge and handling the most important tools are important. However, even more important is that you share our values and feel that our culture is a match for you.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- An excellent environment for professional development
- A hierarchy-free and open organizational culture
- Opportunity to participate heavily in the development of the company
- Possibility to participate in future option programs
- Annual personal education budget
- Lunch-, Recreational- and Phone benefits
- Personal trainer services
- Weekly collective trainings
- Possibility for remote work on our office in Malaga
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in various test automation tools (Robot FW, Selenium, Appium etc)
- Programming or scripting skills (e.g. Python, Java, C#)
- Experience in agile world (Devops, Scrum etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Continuous interest in new technologies
- Experience from working with Android and/or iOS is an advantage
- English is mandatory, Finnish preferred
What you will be doing:
- You will work self-directedly, helping our clients build up and/or enhance their existing software automation solutions.
- You as a consultant will work at our office or in our clients’ premises.
- Your projects vary from short POC’s all the way to multi-year long assignments.
- Your clients vary from startups to public companies in many different industries, you have a lot to choose from.
- Most used stack is Robot Framework and Python but don’t worry if that’s not your cup of tea, there are many other combinations too.
Our recruitment process:
Our process is lean but thorough. The length of the process is largely depending on you. If you want, we can usually reach a decision in approximately one to two weeks. Here’s the process:
- A culture-fit discussion with our people team (and possibly a technical colleague) in which, we’ll find out whether VALA would be a home for you where you can feel comfortable, find meaningful work, learn and flourish professionally. Moreover, we’ll find out whether you would be a person who can maintain or preferably enhance our culture and the wellbeing of others.
- A coding test or similar for those who will need such skills in their work.
- A second interview with our customer management team to figure out how VALA’s customer projects match your knowledge, wishes and interests.
Fill in the application here below in two minutes! For further information, contact Teemu Pesonen +358 400 513 514.