Quality Driven Developer
Can you deliver flawless back end, flashy front end or full stack? Can you choose best technology combination to meet client’s real needs? Do you know how to write quality in your source code? Are you interested in applying software development skills in business development?
In case you answered yes to most of the questions, we want you in our team. We don’t offer you ready made processes and answers, but want to create new things and solve problems together. By placing the bits and pieces together, through the whole organization, we want to deliver solutions our clients could not even think of. With quality assured to an extent they could not even dream of. The work is done in inspiring atmosphere of a young and growing company, where we develop both internal and client projects, and both internal and client businesses.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- An excellent environment for professional development
- A hierarchy-free and open organizational culture
- Opportunity to participate heavily in the development of the company
- Possibility to participate in future option programs
- Annual personal education budget
- Lunch-, Recreational- and Phone benefits
- Personal trainer services
- Weekly collective trainings
- Possibility for remote work on our office in Malaga
Preferred technical requirements:
- Experience in Java development
- Experience in Agile world, Devops, Scrum etc.
- Experience in mobile environments (particularly iOS and Android)
- Continuous interest in new technologies
Our recruitment process:
Our process is lean but thorough. The length of the process is largely depending on you. If you want, we can usually reach a decision in approximately one to two weeks. Here’s the process:
- A culture-fit discussion with our people team (and possibly a technical colleague) in which, we’ll find out whether VALA would be a home for you where you can feel comfortable, find meaningful work, learn and flourish professionally. Moreover, we’ll find out whether you would be a person who can maintain or preferably enhance our culture and the wellbeing of others.
- A coding test or similar for those who will need such skills in their work.
- A second interview with our customer management team to figure out how VALA’s customer projects match your knowledge, wishes and interests.
Fill in the application in minutes clicking below. For further information contact Teemu Pesonen +358 400 513 514.